Advantages of SQUEEZY ENERGY GEL
Why Energy Gel in sachets?
- low concentration of dissolved particles (low osmolality)
- reliable supply of carbohydrates and minerals
- flexible and easy to portion with individual bags
- large selection of flavors for varied energy supply (lemon, cola and much more)
What’s in it (See also ingredients and nutritional information below)
- high quality carbohydrate mix
- Sodium and potassium
- Caffeine (ENERGY SUPER GEL)
What’s not in it? (Advice for allergy sufferers & vegans)
- lactose free
- gluten free
- free of fructose (ENERGY SUPER GEL / Caffeinated)
- free from animal ingredients, therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- free from artificial sweeteners and coloring agents
Ingredients SQUEEZY ENERGY GEL
ENERGY GEL (Banana, Raspberry flavors, Orange Peach)
Maltodextrin, water, fructose, flavors, acidulant: citric acid; Preservative: potassium sorbate; Sodium citrate, table salt, potassium citrate, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
SALTY CARAMEL GEL
Maltodextrin, water, glucose, isomaltulose *, aroma (contains barley), table salt, acidulant: citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate; Sodium citrate, potassium citrate, antioxidant: ascorbic acid
* Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose
ENERGY SUPER GEL (Cola and Lemon flavors with caffeine)
Maltodextrin, water, glucose, flavor, sodium citrate, acidulant: citric acid; Potassium citrate, table salt, preservative: potassium sorbate; Caffeine *, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
* Not suitable for children, pregnant women and people sensitive to caffeine.
- Banana and Raspberry 33g (1 sachet) Energy Gel contains 85 kcal, 0g Protein, 0g Fat, 21g carbohydrates (3g sugar), 0.04g Salt
- Salty Caramel 33g (1 sachet) contains 86 kcal, 0g Protein, 0g Fat, 21g carbohydrates (5.9g sugar), 0.33g Salt
- Cola Caffeine and Lemon Caffeine Energy Super Gel 33g (1 sachet) contains 86 kcal, 0g Protein, 0g Fat, 21g carbohydrates (6.6g sugar), 0.10g Salt