Spindle : More stability and better load distribution
Contact surface area : Maximum power transfer
- To answer the desires of some of the most demanding cyclists, notably competitors, the pedal and cleat system must allow efficient power transfer through a broad and rigid contact surface.
- Because of this, the Blade Carbon platform surface is covered with a 64mm wide, stainless steel plate that has been molded into the body and optimizes, regardless of pedaling style, the over 700 mm² cleat/pedal contact area.
Carbon Technology :
- Using a carbon body can lighten the pedal weight and provide an additional gain in stiffness for better power transfer.
- Recreational to Competition
- 9/16 X 20 mm
- 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing cartridge
PEDAL STACK HEIGHT :
- 13 mm
DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM :
- 53 mm
CONTACT SURFACE AREA :
- 700 mm²
- 3 types of carbon blades: 12, 16 and 20
- Kéo Cleats Grey
ANGULAR MOVEMENT :
- 0 °, 4.5 ° according to the cleat color (Grey)
PEDAL WEIGHT :
- 110 gr (288 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- A pair of Grey Kéo cleats screws