- Machined Aluminum T-handle with reamer and insertion tool
- 5 sticky self-sealing tire plugs
- Compact polypropylene case with instructions
- Suitable for high volume tires (MTB)
How to use:
- Locate puncture and remove foreign object (wire, glass, nail, etc.)
- Insert pointed end of reamer and use the rough section to increase hole diameter.
- Insert a plug into the reamer.
- Slowly insert plug into the tire puncture. Twisting until only 3 or 4mm of plug remains exposed.
- Slowly pull out the reamer while holding the plug in place with free hand.
- Re-inflate tire and continue on with ride.
- We recommend replacing tire immediately after your ride.
Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size and tire pressure; Exercise extra caution when plugging tires on carbon rims.